Frequently Asked Question
How to create and manage breakout rooms in teams
Last Updated 4 days ago
Create breakout room in Teams meeting
- Click on the icon in the top right corner as shown below
- Select the number of desired breakout rooms from the dropdown
- Then select whether you would like the participants to be randomly assigned or manually assigned.
- At this time you can only create breakout rooms from an active Teams meeting.
Manually assign breakout rooms
- In the breakout rooms menu there is a button to assign participants, click that
- Select all participants you want to move to one breakout room and click assign
- Repeat this for all remaining rooms