Frequently Asked Question
How to create a Teams meeting
Last Updated 11 months ago
Schedule a Teams meetingThere are several ways to schedule a meeting in Teams:
- Select Schedule a meeting in a chat (below the box where you type a new message) to book a meeting with the people in the chat.
- In a Team channel by clicking the down arrow next to the meet button and select Schedule a meeting
- Go to Calendar on the left side of the app and select New meeting in the top right corner.
- Select a range of time in the calendar. A scheduling form will pop open.
Make it a channel meeting
- Select New meeting.
- Type the name of a channel where it says Add channel (under the time and date fields).