Frequently Asked Question
iOS (iPhone, iPad) - Setting up your DRSS email account
Last Updated 2 months ago
iOS 11 or above - Mail App
- Launch Settings.
- Tap Accounts & Passwords.
- Tap Add Account.
- Tap Exchange.
- Tap in the Email box and enter your full @daytonstemschool.org email address.
- Tap in the Description box and enter a short description for the account. (e.g. DRSS Email)
- Tap Next.
- Tap Sign In.
- Enter your password.
- Slide the switches on or off to select what you would like to sync.
- Tap Save. Your email will now be available in the Mail app and your calendar in the Calendar app if enabled.
Other - Outlook App
- On your device, launch the App Store.
- Search for Microsoft Authenticator by Microsoft, and install the app. You may skip this step if you already have the Microsoft Authenticator app.
NOTE: You do not need to sign into the Microsoft Authenticator app.
- Search for Outlook by Microsoft, and install the app.
- Once it has finished installed, open Outlook.
- Tap Get Started.
- Enter your @daytonstemschool.org email address and tap Continue.
- If you are prompted to choose an account type, choose Office 365.
- Enter your @daytonstemschool.org email address and tap Sign In.
- Enter your @daytonstemschool.org email address and password and tap Sign In.
- Tap Maybe Later, then Skip.
- The message,
Your organization is now protecting its data in this app. You need to restart the app to continue., will appear. Tap OK.
- Restart Outlook and set up a PIN.
- Your email and calendar are set up and available in the Outlook app.